Vendoo’s Item Counter: What Counts As a Listing?
Please note that the following actions affect your item counter:
Note: Keep in mind that Vendoo only counts items towards your counter the first time a new item is added to your inventory.
Actions that count towards your item counter:
- Creating a new item or duplicating an item: adding a new item (or draft) to your Vendoo inventory, or duplicating an item counts towards your item counter.
- Importing an item: Each listing that you import will count toward the item counter.
Actions that do not count towards your item counter:
- Listing an item onto a marketplace(s)Each draft or listing you create will cause a deduction in your item counter. However, you can list an item on as many marketplaces as you would like with no effect upon your counter.
- Delisting/RelistingThe delist/relist feature allows you to delist and relist your items from various marketplaces in bulk! This does not cause a change in your item counter.
- Deleting an itemDeleting an item does not cause any change in your item counter. In fact, we recommend that you do not delete your listings. Instead, mark them as sold to enjoy Vendoo features including profit and revenue tracking, business analytics, CSV spreadsheet download, and more!
When will your item counter reset?
Check out your item counter on your main inventory page. It shows the amount of items you have used and your cycle date. Your item counter will refresh at the end of your cycle date.
Need more listings? You can purchase additional listings in your account settings if you have used them prior to your cycle refresh date.